Stay Connected With Your Neighbors
Kimberley Development’s Featured App Week
WHAT IT IS: A free, private social network for your neighborhood. Only people who live inside the designated neighborhood boundary lines will be able to join.
WHY IT’S AWESOME:
- Quickly get the word out about break-ins
- Get a recommendation for a trustworthy babysitter
- Ask for help finding a lost dog
- Organize a neighborhood watch
- Plan a block party or neighborhood garage sale
- Borrow tools to build a tree house
- Find referrals for home maintenance issues
- Finally be able to remember your neighbors’ names
1. Go to nextdoor.com to check if your neighborhood has already been started.
2. If not, create a profile for your subdivision by outlining the boundaries.
3. Notify your neighbors using Nextdoor’s various methods they provide.
TIP: When you create a neighborhood, Nextdoor requires a minimum of 50 houses inside the defined boundary area. If you live in development with fewer, click the “contact support” button, and they will give you directions on how to create a community with less.